Kenmore microwave 73163 Review


It's a sensational microwave that took several attempts to get used. It cooks extremely rapid, and my mom has now burnt her method as a result of 2 bags of popcorn. The box showed up battered and torn, and it experienced been formerly opened; however, it didn't surface area to be made use of.

 

Pros

 

  • It's a Microwave. And a continuous one.
  • Kenmore not what it when was.
  • Very good microwave. Exactly as described
  • I was a microwave oven salesperson for six years.
  • My brand-new Kenmore 1200 watt/1.6 cu. Ft. Microwave
  • A good size microwave for family.

 

Specifications

  • Cavity Dimensions: 15.5 in x 14.5 in x 10.2 in
  • Microwave Cooking Programs: Defrost, sensor cook technology
  • Microwave Turntable Size: 13.6 in
  • Max Microwave Power: 1100 W
  • Microwave Oven Capacity: 1.6 cu. ft
  • Compliant Standards: ADA, UL
  • Color: stainless steel
  • Manufacturer: Kenmore

Dimensions And Weight'

  • Width: 21.8 in
  • Depth: 17.8 in
  • Height: 13 in
  • Weight: 37.48 lbs

Settings, Control And Indicators

  • Control Type: electronic
  • Type: LED display
  • Timer: Yes
  • Timer Settings: 99 min timer
  • Power Levels Qty: 10

Miscellaneous

  • Exterior Color: stainless steel
  • Color Category: silver
  • Safety Features: child security
  • Compliant Standards: ADA, UL
  • POWER: 1550 Watt
  • Cord Length: 3.3 ft
  • Frequency: 60 HZ

Other Features

  • Form Factor: freestanding
  • Can Be Integrated: Yes
  • Microwave Oven Capacity: 1.6 cu. ft.
  • Microwave Turntable Size: 13.6 in
  • Max Microwave Power: 1100 Watt
  • Power Levels Qty: 10
  • Programs Qty: 9
  • Microwave Cooking Programs: defrost, sensor cook technology
  • Turntable: Yes
  • Display: LED display
  • Warranty: 1 year

Review of Kenmore 73163

Probably I am losing out on a little something thriving and seriously joyful, but microwaves do a single thing - warmth food things. And, after thirty times of use, this microwave heats food items and disinfects kitchen location sponges as appropriately as the previous a single. Most likely, if my lifestyle were being asked for so, I could acquire house 4 or 5 microwaves and time how prolonged it takes to boil drinking water or heat frozen peas. Which has to do with for how long it took the other 1,' and hope the information just isn't frying my chromosomes thanks to a microwave leakage. The microwave oven has the loudest, most insistent beep I have ever heard.

The engineers at Kenmore (or anywhere the matters are created) have also observed fit to ship the device without any way to soften or take out the beep of the alarm far too. Obviously, then I have this sticking around 2nd still left on the timer and, in getting to see the time (which it shows in a fantastic green radiance), I have to strike 'cancel' which sets off another beep. I slash my cooking to conserve the five beeps. My listening to is heading anyway so by the time it comes close to get a new 1; perhaps I will never offer a dang about the beeps and continue being grateful that I am living in a time in which I can boil h2o and sanitize sponges with relative simplicity. What I needed was a microwave, and it does that.

The sides and best are painted grey, and the stainless-steel is merely glued onto the door. The 4 minor ft that the microwave sits on have been formed from these type of a tough plastic that the complete oven slides throughout the counter when generally pressing the get started or any button. Eventually, I have checked out some of the different 'sensor' cooking modes. I checked out heating leftovers with sensing unit prepare dinner. I've tried cooking clean greens making use of sensor cook supper.

And I have attempted utilizing sensor cook supper to prepare a frozen entrée. A modest individual problem that I faced is when I start with plugged it into a regular wall outlet and yesterday, for some purpose it kicked out the circuit breaker. I was privileged that right in close proximity to there I have an outlet that is associated to an automated shut off change ideal on the outlet which would kick out at the outlet if this was ever to take place as soon as more. But, 2 points might have prompted it to kick out the breaker. The moment I turned the circuit breaker back on once again and plugged the microwave into the socket that has the auto shut-off appropriate on the socket, it has not kicked anything off because I assume it was simply the combination of the thunderstorm which we wound up cooking a big frozen dinner in it for above half an hour that constructed it kick out the circuit breaker.

It's a beautiful microwave, took a couple of days to get used method too. Wonderful microwave appears to be terrific, runs excellent. Excellent value fantastic microwave. I want it had sensing unit prepare supper for popcorn.

 


Comments